Felt the need to step up your yoga routine?The aerial yoga hammock is the newest innovative tool that gives all yoga enthusiasts a safe and fun way to be fit and the best way to take your yoga routine to a higher fitness level!
Benefits of the Aerial Yoga Exercises
- Allows you to bend further to level up flexibility
- Most effective way of decompressing and elongate the spine
- Relieves back pain and helps to heal back problems
- Improves balance and increases strength
- Reduces day to day tension while enhancing the quality of life
- It allows you the highest freedom of stretches and gives yourself more freedom of aerial interplay
- Boosts happy hormones to put you in a good mood
- Helps to loose weight
- Create a better posture
Yoga is a wonderful activity with many health benefits, your skills and flexibility will improve. Our Aerial Yoga Hammock helps you hone your yoga pose skills from the comforts of your own home.
Having the spirit and inspiration to push forward will move you in the right direction. Rewarding moments will pay off when you look and feel the difference.
With regular usage, the benefits of inversion therapy are endless...
More specifically, relieve your existing back pain--no harmful pills or expensive treatments required and you can also protect your back from permanent and painful spine damage.
It has been reported to boost your “happy” hormones and relieve spinal compression. If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, or all of the above, our yoga swing can help relieve those achy muscles.
The Yoga Hammock is the perfect inversion therapy tool to rejuvenate and revitalize your health and exercise routine. The inversion yoga swing provides natural muscle stretching and strengthening into an all-in-one total body yoga workout.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT...
Instant Pain Relief - After a long day, spend a few minutes upside down and allow gravity to relax and elongate your back.
Injury Prevention - Start strengthening and elongating your spine today to prevent future injury and relieve wear and tear.
Flexibility - Add that extra depth to every stretch with strong and supportive materials that allow you to bend further with confidence.
Core and Upper Body Strength - Provide your core with a dynamic new challenge. Use gravity and inversion to push your upper body and core to the limit.
Peace of Mind - With just a few minutes of daily use, our yoga hammock allows you to rest easy knowing you’re providing the elongating traction that your spine needs.
With 6 large and thick soft-padded handles and silky parachute material, our yoga hammocks are sure to exceed your expectations of what it means to exercise in comfort and luxury
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- 1 x Travel Bag
- 1 x Yoga Hammock
- 2 x Swing Arms with 3 comfortably sized handles per swing arm
- 4 x Carabiners
Elevate your yoga routine with our premium quality Aerial Yoga Hammock
YOUR NEW & IMPROVED YOGA BODY AWAITS YOU!
- Product Size: 98" x 59"
- Material: Polyester Taffeta
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs / 200kg
- Aerial workload: 1000 lbs / 450kg
- Hang in a door frame with a door mount bar
- Do you have a back yard? Get a yoga swing stand
- Swing it over an exposed beam
- Hang from a swing/playground (easiest)
- Tie it to a tree branch
- Hang from a piece of gym equipment (like a chin-up bar)
- Instant traction on your spine (within minutes)
- Relief of back pain and possibly sciatica
- Core strength development
- Deeper backbends, shoulder tension release
- Functional upper body and full-body strength
SHOP SAFE! BASICS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Different ceilings (drywall, plaster, exposed beam, concrete, metal joist, drop-ceiling) require a different style of anchor. If you see a hammock sold with pointed eyebolts, beware! These are not meant to hold the swinging weight of a human. Unsure how to create anchors? Email us with a photo of your ceiling and a brief description and we will point you in the right direction!
WEIGHT vs FORCE
Many ‘Yoga Hammocks’ on the market contain flimsy hardware and rope/webbing that does not meet the standard minimum load requirements for aerial work. A 150lb person can theoretically put 3 times as much force on to aerial gear, depending on how it is used. The general standard for aerial work is around 3,000lbs. Why? You need a hammock that fails at an even higher point than its ‘working load,’ thus, your gear needs to be rated for even more. This also is true of your ceiling anchor point(s).
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.